- 40 Brilliant Christmas Stairs Decorations for 2014 Year
- 50 Traditional and Modern Christmas Window Decorations
- 40 Original Advent Wreath Ideas for 2014 Year
- 101 Fantastic Christmas Table Decorations Ideas for This Holiday Season
- 7 Alternative Christmas Trees for Tiny Homes
- 26 Illuminating Christmas Outdoor Lighting Ideas to Warm Up the Holiday Spirit
- 8 Strikingly Beautiful Ways To Decorate Christmas Living Room
Nowadays, the Advent wreath has changed its shape and appearance. It does not necessarily have to be only made of evergreen tree. There are various interesting and original solutions made of very different materials. So, this time we have created an inspiring collection from eye catching solutions, where you can get inspiration for your own Advent wreath.
To create your own Advent wreath, do not need much. The key is idea – simple but beautiful! For wreath base can be used in the home occurring everyday items, such as: pots, cups, baskets, plates, trays, jugs and candlesticks, but for decoration useful will be decorative sand, ribbon, sprigs or decorations from last Christmas.
While creating your own wreath, it is important to maintain a sense of taste and made it in accordance with the rest of the Christmas decorations. The colors and materials should be consistent and complement each other, and then the Advent wreath will give sense of celebration, created by your own hands. Take a look!